Med-Hot Thermal Imaging, Inc.
HARDWARE & SOFTWARE
Med-Hot requires a computer strictly dedicated to the single purpose of medical thermal imaging to maintain system integrity. Med-Hot will supply either a laptop or desktop computer if included in the price quotation. Warranty transfers to the end user. The computer manufacturer provides service support.
Access to the Internet via TCP/IP; Access to the Internet requires an Internet service provider, Med-Hot does not provide an Internet account.
For stability, a broadband internet wireless connection is required. Typically, broadband cable delivers higher speeds than DSL for fast file transfers. Download speed is 5 Mbps minimum; upload speed is 1 Mbps minimum. Typical image data file size is 2 to 15 MB depending on the number of images transferred.
Med-Hot provides comprehensive medical thermography training for clients at its Lakeland, FL Training Center. Price quotations include training and materials. You will be responsible for transportation, hotel accommodations and meals.
Contact Med-Hot for training information and scheduling.
A dedicated, professional and private space for imaging is of critical importance. A minimum space of 10' x 9' is sufficient for full body imaging. It is important that neither cool nor hot air blow on the patient. Room temperature setting should be consistently 68° to 72°F. The imaging space should be absent of windows as sunlight will affect imaging quality. Lighting must be florescent only, no incandescent bulbs. For further discussion please contact Med-Hot. Consulting design services are available if needed.
Med-Hot includes a one-year warranty on all new hardware, software and accessory products unless otherwise indicated on the quotation. Extended coverage is available for FLIR Medical Infrared Cameras.
FLIR Camera Warranty
A one-year warranty from FLIR is provided on newly purchased Radiometric Auto-Focus Medical Infrared Cameras. An extended warranty for Year 2 is available at the time of camera purchase. After the initial purchase an extended warranty may be added anytime during the first year by contacting Med-Hot.
FLIR Platinum Premier Package Year 2 Extended Warranty
- Parts and Labor
- 3-Day repair guarantee from receipt by FLIR. A free loaner will be provided if the camera cannot be repaired within 3 days.
- Annual calibration and 14 point inspection.
Med-Hot highly recommends annual camera calibration to maintain the highest level of imaging performance and investment protection. Please contact the FLIR CUSTOMER SERVICE to arrange for calibration.
After FLIR Warranty Expiration
- Extended coverage is available through FLIR CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- Repairs are also available at the current FLIR time and material rate.
PREVIOUSLY OWNED and REMANUFACTURED CAMERAS
Med-Hot occasionally offers previously owned or remanufactured cameras from various manufacturers due to trade-ins, etc. All cameras have a 30-day parts and labor warranty, unless otherwise noted on the quotation. Products are sold on an as available basis.
MED-HOT TECHNICAL SUPPORT
- Following the initial warranty expiration, technical support is available at $100 per hour, charged in half-hour ($50) increments. Credit card for billing is required at the time of support request.
- Support$'s Include: Med-Hot First & Second Level Support
- Support$'s Does Not Include:
- FLIR Camera Repair – FLIR Time & Material
- Non-Camera Equipment Repair – Time & Material
- Med-Hot Technical Support: 863-646-1599 M-F 9AM-5PM. After Hours Until 10PM EST: 863-221-2777
- Replacement Computer Set-up Service
If you upgrade your computer, Med-Hot Technical Support will provide the set-up for you, ready to start imaging when returned to you. Please allow five business days.
- $150 for complete one-time set-up
- Return shipping cost will apply.
- Fees will be charged your credit card on file.
TotalVision Software is offered on a right-to-use basis and is key encrypted. A license key is required to operate the software.
Med-Hot partners with Physicians Insight exclusively for interpretation services. All interpreters are licensed medical physicians. A two-year agreement is highly recommended if your practice does not include a licensed medical physician trained to provide infrared interpretations. Go here for additional information.